15 inspirational quotes for the New Year
It’s around this time of year when we start to unwind as the door closes on another year gone. It’s also a great time to reflect, refocus on what’s important and consider how we can set goals to make improvements. Here’s a few inspirational quotes to help you start the new year with a bang!
We all want to achieve something but sometimes we feel stuck and many of us look to inspiration for encouragement, fresh motivation, ideas or see possibilities for success.
When inspiration strikes we expand our perspective on what is possible. Inspiration is powerful because it uplifts us emotionally and the energy we feel from it moves us to take action.
Everything we think matters, so we should feed our mind with inspiring and motivating thoughts that drives us to improve. It’s food for our souls and it can guide our decisions in life and work.
For sales teams out in the field, inspiration could make a difference to their day and encourage them to succeed. So don’t just inspire one person, inspire your whole team!
Even highly successful people need inspiration, so here’s a collection of positive thoughts, great advice and ideas from famous authors, inspiring leaders and experts.
- “Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.” – Henry Ford.
- “Selling to people who actually want to hear from you is more effective than interrupting strangers who don’t.” – Seth Godin.
- “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” – Sam Levenson.
- “Motivation will almost always beat mere talent.” – Norman Ralph Augustine.
- “Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is.” – Vince Lombardi.
- “If you are not taking care of your customer, your competitor will.” – Bob Hooey.
- “Make a customer, not a sale.” – Katherine Barchetti.
- “Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill.
- “None of us is as smart as all of us.” – Ken Blanchard.
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle.
- “Here is a simple but powerful rule … always give people more than they expect to get.” – Nelson Boswell.
- “Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t.” – Jerry Rice.
- “Remember that failure is an event, not a person.” – Zig Ziglar.
- “Sales success comes after you stretch yourself past your limits on a daily basis.” – Omar Periu.
- “Try not to become a man of success but a man of value.” – Albert Einstein.